Monday, April 18, 2011

Universal Mama Stocking 4/18/11

This has been such a busy time of the year for me, so I just have two things stocking tonight at Universal Mama.

First, this lovely "Anything" Bag, made out of a cute birdie print from the Grand Tour Victoria & Albert Collection by David Textiles, a UK based fabric designer.  I embellished it with a cute little yo-yo and button to make it even more special!


I'm also listing a couple of these fun coffee cozies made out of Michael Miller's "Bonehead" print!  This print features skulls with a little more of a girly touch, with little splashes of pink and hearts.

Both of these fabrics were picked up on a recent shopping trip at Birch Fabrics, in Paso Robles, CA.  This is the brick & mortar store for the online shop Fabricworm.  They have a great selection of modern prints and a wonderful assortment of Japanese import fabrics.   Thankfully they are about a one an 1/2 hours drive from me, or it would be very dangerous to my wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment