Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time flies when....you're CRAZY busy!!

Has is really been 8 months since my last post???  

I promise to be better about blogging more regularly.  Really.  I promise.  Really I will.  OK, who am I kidding, I can't guarantee anything nowadays!  But I will try to pop in here more often.

Life seems to have taken over and is rolling right along.  Kids in school, activities, sports, and church and community events seem to take up all of our time.  I'm looking forward to summer just as a break from all the running to and fro.

Of course, two weeks into summer vacation, I'll be screaming and begging for some structure and routine again! LOL

Business-wise, I'm excited about a new craft show I'm participating in next week.  The Stitch Market is being held in San Luis Obispo, my old stomping grounds and I'm excited to visit friends and family while selling my wares.  If you are in the area, I encourage you to stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment